- 2 Brownberry® Multi-grain Sandwich Thins®, separated
- 1 can (5 oz) Chicken of the Sea® Tuna or Salmon, drained
- 2 tablespoon nonfat mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon carrots, shredded
- 2 tablespoon red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 stick celery, finely diced
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce, torn in half
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix tuna or salmon, mayo, mustard, lemon juice and salt/pepper to taste.
- Stir in carrots, red bell peppers and celery.
- Place tuna or salmon salad mixture on top of Sandwich Thins®, top with Romaine lettuce.