- 2 (2.5 oz) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Premium Light Tuna Pouch
- 3 (8 inch) flatbreads, multi-grain or flax healthy grain (pita bread can be used)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cream cheese, chive & onion flavor
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon basil pesto
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup Roma tomatoes. chopped
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 cup fine shredded Italian blend cheeses, lite or regular
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley and parsley sprigs as desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly brush flatbreads on both sides with canola oil.
- Bake in oven directly on grate for 7 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and pesto until smooth.
- Remove flatbreads from oven to large cookie sheet.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons of cream cheese sauce over each flatbread.
- Sprinkle each with chopped red onion, bell peppers, tomatoes and Jalapeno peppers.
- Top with chunks of tuna; sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Return to oven on the cookie sheet for a softer crust or place directly on the grate for a crisper crust.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove to cutting board.
- With a sharp knife, cut into desired slices.
- Sprinkle the top of pizza with chopped parsley.
- Place on serving platter.
- Garnish with parsley springs as desired.
Add a little twist
Try this delicious pizza with salmon as well!