- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole milk, warmed to room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 pieces whole wheat or plain naan
- 1 (10 ounce) can Chicken of the Sea® Whole Baby Clams, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon herbs de Provence
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 475° F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Add flour and cook, whisking constantly for 1 minute. Add milk slowly, whisking constantly to keep lumps from forming, and cook until mixture has thickened slightly. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread sauce over naan. Arrange clams over sauce. Sprinkle the Mozzarella, herbs de Provence and bacon over the top and bake until cheese is bubbly, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
This flatbread makes a great appetizer or even a light lunch when served with a simple salad.
Calories 510 Fat 18g Protein 34g Carbs 52g Sodium 1250mg Sugar 4g