- 1 (10 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Whole Baby Clams, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk, warmed to room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 pieces whole wheat or plain naan
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella or Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon herbs de Provence
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Cover a baking sheet pan with parchment paper or foil and set aside.
- Place butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Add flour and cook, whisking constantly for 1 minute. Add milk slowly, whisking constantly to keep lumps from forming, and cook until mixture has thickened slightly.
- Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread sauce over naan. Arrange clams over sauce. Sprinkle the Mozzarella or Cheddar, herbs de Provence and bacon over the top.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly, about 8 minutes. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.