- 2 packets (3 oz. each) Chicken of the Sea® Wild Caught Maple Smokehouse Alaskan Pink Salmon
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 1 large bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium potatoes, cut in small 1” cubes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to personal taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, combine butternut squash, bell pepper, broccoli, and potatoes. Add olive oil, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine evenly.
- On sheet pan lay parchment or foil. Pour vegetables over the prepared sheet pan and spread veggies in a single layer.
- Roast vegetables for about 25-30 minutes, or until the vegetables are completely cooked through.
- Remove tray from oven and pour maple smokehouse salmon over the veggies, including the sauce from the packets.
- Serve warm. Or transfer cooked veggies to a large serving bowl, pour salmon over the veggies and serve immediately.