- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 6 (4 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Shrimp (any size shrimp), drained
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Stir together avocados, tomatoes, onion, and shrimp in a large bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir in lime juice.
- Serve cold.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
This salad is also delicious with Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crabmeat!
Serving Size 1 salad; Calories 204; Calories from Fat 99; Saturated Fat 2g; Carbohydrates 13g; Fiber 6g; Sugars 6g; Protein 20g; Cholesterol 217mg; Sodium 631mg; Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 34%; Calcium 8%; Iron 5%