- 1 packet (2.5 oz.) Chicken of the Sea® Wild Caught Light Tuna Lightly Seasoned by McCormick, Lemon Garlic
- 1 pound zucchini (about 2 medium zucchinis, spiralized)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 3 Tablespoons pesto
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil (for cooked version)
- For Raw: In large bowl combine zucchini noodles, cherry tomatoes, shredded carrots, and pesto. Stir until everything is well combined. Fold the tuna into the salad. Add additional salt and pepper, to taste.
- For Cooked: Heat pan on medium-high heat. Add oil, then add zucchini noodles, carrots, and tomatoes. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until your preferred doneness. Remove from heat. Add pesto and fold in the tuna. Season with additional salt and pepper, to personal taste.