- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 (15 ounce) package fresh Pad Thai noodles, cooked according to package directions and rinsed under cool running water
- 2 (5 ounce) cans Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon chile garlic sauce, more or less to taste
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 green onions, diagonally sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, loosely packed
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- Place soy sauce, sesame oil and vinegar in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Place noodles in a medium bowl. Add soy sauce mixture and toss to combine
- Divide noodles into 4 bowls.
- Serve immediately.
In this recipe
Calories: 530 | Fat: 6g | Protein: 25g | Carbs: 92g | Sodium: 420mg | Sugar: 2g