- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 6 (4-ounce) cans Chicken of the Sea® Small Deveined Shrimp, drained
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In a large bowl, stir together the avocados, tomatoes, onion, and shrimp.
- Season the shrimp mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the lime juice.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes. Serve cold.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
This salad is also delicious with Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crabmeat!
Serving Size 1 salad; Calories 140; Fat 8g; Carbohydrates 8g; Sugar 2g; Protein 11g; Sodium 310mg