- 1 (6 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crab, drained
- 2 cups Swiss chard or kale, stems removed, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Gruyere or Swiss cheese, grated, plus 1/2 cup Gruyere or Swiss cheese, grated
- 1/2 loaf day-old Italian bread, crusts removed and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 10 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons tarragon leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-regular muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place chard on a microwave safe plate and cover with several layers of damp paper towels. Microwave on high for 45-60 seconds or until barely wilted.
- Place bread in the bottom of muffin tin. Place Swiss chard, crab, tomatoes and 1/2 cup of cheese over bread.
- Place eggs and tarragon in a large bowl and beat well. Pour mixture into muffin tin to fill 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake 20-25 minutes or until puffy and golden brown. Serve hot.