- 1 (6 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crab
- 1 (10 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Whole Baby Clams, drained
- 1/4 lb. white fish fillets (halibut, tilapia or sea bass)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice OR about 2 limes squeezed
- 1/4 cup diced fresh tomato
- 1/4 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- salt, taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- Hot sauce & avocado (optional)
- Drain crab and clams, set aside.
- Dice white fish into bite size pieces.
- Marinate fish in lime juice in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Stir often.
- Pour off the lime juice leaving just enough to keep fish moist.
- Add remaining ingredients (crab, clams, tomato, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, salt, pepper, jalapeño, and vinegar).
- For fuller flavor, refrigerate ceviche for a couple of hours before serving.
- Season with salt to taste. Add hot sauce and avocado for flavor.