- 1 (5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon celery, minced
- 1 Tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard (or Dijon)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 slices bread
- 4 slices American or cheddar cheese
- 1 Tablespoon butter, at room temp.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, celery, red onion, mustard, parsley and relish. Stir in the tuna and then season to taste with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Lay the cheese on bread. Add the tuna mix and close the sandwich. Spread butter on outsides of the bread.
- Place sandwich on skillet and turn heat on medium-low heat.
- Cook on both sides until golden and cheese is melted (cover pan if needed while cooking to help the cheese melt).