- 1 (6 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crabmeat, drained
- 1 (8 oz) package light cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- 16 slices cocktail rye bread
- 1/3 cup prepared seafood cocktail sauce
- Mix softened cream cheese with green onion, onion powder, lemon pepper, salt and dill.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on rye bread or crisps. Top with cocktail sauce
- Top with crab. Garnish with dill & addition lemon pepper. Serve with lemon wedges.