- 1 (6 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crab, drained
- 1 teaspoon butter or olive oil
- 4 poached eggs
- 2 toasted English muffins (cut in half)
- 4 oz Hollandaise sauce
- Sauté crabmeat in butter or oil.
- Place poached eggs on top of toasted English muffins.
- Top eggs with Hollandaise sauce.
- Top with sautéed crabmeat.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Add chopped black olives to this dish for an additional layer of flavor.
Serving Size 2 Eggs Benedict; Calories 474; Calories from Fat 270; Saturated Fat 7g; Carbohydrates 34g; Fiber 4g; Sugars 7g; Protein 19g; Cholesterol 435mg; Sodium 812mg; Vitamin A 18%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 22%; Iron 17%