- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup half & half or light cream
- 1 (6 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crab, drained
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry or milk
- Fresh chives (optional)
- In a 3-quart saucepan combine milk, asparagus soup, mushroom soup, and half & half
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Stir in crabmeat and dry sherry or milk; heat through.
- If desired, garnish each serving with chives.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Sprinkle with a touch of Old Bay Seasoning for that Maryland crab flavor!
Serving Size 1 1/4 cups; Calories 201; Calories from Fat 99; Saturated Fat 4g; Carbohydrates 15g; Fiber 0g; Sugars 9g; Protein 9g; Cholesterol 37mg; Sodium 975mg; Vitamin A 18%; Vitamin C 1%; Calcium 21%; Iron 6%