- 1 (6 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crab, drained
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1 cup half & half or light cream
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 Tablespoons dry sherry (optional)
- Fresh chives or green onion, diced
- In a 3-quart saucepan combine milk, half & half, asparagus soup, and mushroom soup. Stir until smooth.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Stir in crabmeat and optional dry sherry; heat through.
- If desired, garnish each serving with chives or green onion.