- 1 (6 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crab, drained
- 1/2 lb. pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- grated Parmesan cheese, to taste
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Toss hot pasta with pesto sauce. Fold in crab and tomatoes and heat until warmed through. .
- Portion pasta onto plates.
- Garnish with basil and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately OR chill for a colorful pasta salad