- Unsalted butter for greasing
- 2 (6 ounce) cans Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crabmeat, drained
- 7 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tarragon, chopped
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 5 large egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease four (6 ounce) ramekins with butter; place on a shallow baking sheet and set aside.
- Place crab, egg yolks, milk, salt, pepper, cayenne, tarragon, cream cheese and Asiago cheese in a medium bowl; stir to combine.
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites in a large bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Place crab mixture into egg whites and fold together gently with a rubber spatula until just barely combined. Spoon into ramekins.
- Bake ramekins on a small baking sheet for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown on top and poufy in the center. Remove from heat and serve immediately.