- 1 (6 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crab, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- Fresh baguette, crackers or endives, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Sauté garlic in butter until lightly browned. Add spinach and sauté until wilted. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, Parmesan cheese, cayenne, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Add spinach and crab to cheese mixture. Stir until combined.
- Transfer to a medium baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes, then broil for 2-4 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Serve with crackers, fresh baguette. For low carb or gluten free options, serve with vegetables or endive leaves.