- 3 tablespoons garlic hummus
- 1 tablespoon wasabi mayonnaise
- juice of 1 lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- 4 sheets nori (seaweed) wrappers
- 3/4 cup julienned cucumber
- 3/4 cup julienned carrots
- 1 (5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Albacore Tuna in Water
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a small bowl, stir together hummus, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Spread this mixture atop nori seaweed wrappers.
- Arrange a small pile of cucumbers and carrots atop the hummus, top with albacore. Salt lightly. Working gently, roll the nori to create a sushi roll. If desired, use a bamboo mat to guide this process. With a sharp knife, cut into pieces. Enjoy immediately!
In this recipe
Calories 100 • Fat 4.5g • Protein 9g • Carbs 6g • Sodium 330mg • Sugar 3g