Easy Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms
You only need a few simple ingredients to make these scrumptious Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms—they are sure to be the star of your next party!
Original recipe courtesy of The Weary Chef
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6.5 ounces Chicken of the Sea minced clams, drained
- 6 ounces Chicken of the Sea lump crab meat, drained
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley leaves, or 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound small baby bella or white button mushrooms, washed and stems removed
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line a baking sheet with foil or a silicone mat.
- Stir together all ingredients except mushrooms until well combined.
- Use a spoon to gently press the filling into the cavity of each mushroom. Create a small mound on top of each mushroom, but do not overfill.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes or until tops are brown and bubbly. Serve warm.