- 1 lb. small brown or white button mushrooms, washed and stems removed
- 1 (6.5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chopped Clams, drained
- 1 (6 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crab
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, plus extra for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley leaves, or 1 Tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet pan with foil or a silicone mat.
- Stir together all ingredients except mushroom caps (clams, crab, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley, and black pepper) until well combined.
- Use a spoon to gently press the filling into the cavity of each mushroom. Create a small mound on top of each mushroom, but do not overfill. Top with additional parmesan cheese and black pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes or until tops are brown and bubbly.
- Serve warm.