- 1 (12 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can light coconut milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 lbs. zucchini or yellow squash, diced (or spiralized)
- 2 cups frozen vegetable medley
- 1/2 sweet onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar
- nonstick olive oil spray
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, whisk together coconut milk, egg, cornstarch, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place on medium heat and whisk constantly, until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove pan from heat. Whisk in parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast and 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- In a 9x13" baking dish coated with nonstick olive oil spray, toss together zucchini or zoodles, vegetable medley, onion and tuna.
- Drizzle coconut milk sauce over the top of the casserole. Sprinkle with cheddar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese melts. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley. For easy serving, allow to cool slightly before serving.