- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon, Skinless & Boneless, drained
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup thick barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 4 slices cheese, if desired
- 4 hamburger buns or rolls
- Drain salmon thoroughly, squeezing out excess moisture.
- In bowl, flake salmon with fork. Add egg, onion, barbecue sauce, and bread crumbs. Mix until well combined.
- Divide and form into 4 patties.
- Place on spray-coated or oiled pre-heated grill or broiler pan about 4 to 5 inches from flame.
- Cook patties about 4 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned, turning gently.
- Add cheese slices, if desired. Serve on buns or rolls.