- 1 (5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled, sliced
- 8 fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup salted roasted cashews, or more to taste
- 5 cups cooked Brown rice or quinoa (for serving)
- Honey Balsamic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk together the Honey Balsamic Sauce ingredients (balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, cornstarch, chili powder, salt, basil, oregano, and black pepper. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add shallot, carrots, and green beans and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add red bell pepper and garlic and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Add tuna and Honey Balsamic Sauce and heat through.
- Continue to cook until vegetables reach desired crisp-tenderness. Stir in cashews.
- Serve with cooked rice and season with additional salt and pepper to taste.