- 1 sliced 1/4 inch and toasted with olive oil, baguette
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (28 oz) cans petite diced tomatoes, drained well
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 oz) tub cream cheese with herbs
- 1 (5 oz) pouch or 2 (2.5 oz) Chicken of the Sea® Premium Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon Pouch
- Italian parsley leaves or minced fresh parsley
- In medium bowl, mash garlic and salt into a paste.
- Add remaining ingredients except cream cheese, salmon and parsley; blend well.
- Spread 1 teaspoon cream cheese with herbs on each baguette slice; top with 1 tablespoon of brushetta mixture.
- Flake pieces of salmon over bruschetta mixture.
- Place an Italian parsley leaf over each appetizer.
- Serve immediately.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try this recipe with Chicken of the Sea® Premium Select Solid White Albacore Tuna in Olive Oil!
Serving Size 1; Calories 150; Calories from Fat 60; Saturated Fat 2.5; Carbohydrates 19; Fiber 2; Sugars 2; Protein 5; Cholesterol 10; Sodium 360; Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 6%; Iron 6%;