- 2 (5 oz) cans albacore tuna in water
- 1/4 cup keto mayonnaise
- 3-6 slices of keto bread
- 2 tbsp red onion (minced)
- 2 tbsp celery (minced)
- 1/4 tbsp whole-grain or Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp minced parsley
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add minced red onion to a small bowl filled with cold water, and let soak for 5 minutes.
- Drain water from the bowl and let onions dry on paper towels.
- Drain tuna from the can, add tuna to a medium mixing bowl, and break up tuna with a fork.
- Add keto mayonnaise, celery, mustard, and parsley and stir to combine well.
- Season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve on keto bread (or in a keto wrap, on cucumber slices, in lettuce cups, or in a salad).