- 1(12 oz) box spinach and egg linguine, cooked according to package directions
- 1(16 oz) jar roasted garlic Alfredo pasta sauce, heated
- 1 cup marinated sun-dried tomatoes, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh basil
- 1 (12 oz) can Chunk Light Tuna in Spring Water, drained
- In large bowl, toss together hot cooked pasta, Alfredo sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, and half the Parmesan cheese and basil.
- Gently flake and fold in tuna.
- Garnish with remaining cheese and basil.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Add a twist to this quick and easy dish by substituting the tuna with Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon.
Serving Size 1; Calories 569; Calories from Fat 301; Saturated Fat 14; Carbohydrates 38; Fiber 3; Sugars 6; Protein 28; Cholesterol 92; Sodium 1236; Vitamin A 21%; Vitamin C 29%; Calcium 28%; Iron 14%;