- 4 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 3-4 limes)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 avocado, for serving
- Serving options: tostadas, tortilla chips or lettuce
- In a large bowl, add the tuna, cucumber, onion, bell peppers, and jalapeño.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cilantro, lime, olive oil and cumin. Toss with tuna and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with sliced or mashed avocado on tostada shells, tortilla chips.
- For low-carb/gluten-free serve in lettuce wraps or in a salad.