- 1 (5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon, 25% Less Sodium, drained
- 4 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tablespoons minced chives and/or dill
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- (Optional Serving) Toast, bagels, sliced avocado or fresh berries
- Drain the salmon and transfer salmon to a bowl.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs, milk, and black pepper until combined.
- Heat non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Melt butter and then add the egg mixture.
- Using a silicone or non-stick spatula, as the eggs start to set, slowly scrape the bottom and edges of the pan to release the cooked egg.
- Continue occasionally fold the eggs as they set to create chunks of cooked scrambled egg until almost completely set. Add about half the salmon and gently fold and stir until chunks are salmon are combined.
- Don’t let the eggs get too dry. As soon as they are finished cooking, transfer to a bowl and top with remaining chunks of salmon and chives.
- Add fresh cracked black pepper on top. Serve warm.