- 1 (3.75 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Sardines in Oil - Lightly Smoked
- 6 rice crackers
- 1/4 cup kewpie or regular mayo
- 1/4 cup radish sprouts
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup ponzu sauce
- lemon slices
- salt, to taste
- Optional - shichimi togarashi seasoning or black pepper
- Heat skillet on medium-high heat. Gently place sardines with the oil from the can in skillet. Sear each side of sardines until lightly crisp on both sides. Remove from heat.
- Spread kewpie or mayo on rice crackers. Lay avocado slices, then top with sardines.
- Top with radish sprouts and minced red onions.
- Before serving, drizzle ponzu sauce on top.
- Serve with lemon slices and salt and shichimi togarashi or black pepper to taste.