- 1 (8 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Whole Oysters
- 1 (4 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Medium Shrimp
- 1 (6 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Fancy Crabmeat
- 1 (6.5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chopped Clams
- 4 egg yolks
- 8 oz whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated or frozen pie shell (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Drain well all seafood ingredients: only chop oysters.
- Alternate layers of oysters, crabmeat, shrimp and clams in pie shell.
- In bowl, whip egg yolk and cream until well blended; evenly pour over seafood.
- Sprinkle black pepper, parsley and cheese over filling.
- Bake approximately 35 to 45 minutes or until center is firm and tooth pick inserted into center comes out clean.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try this recipe with Chicken of the Sea® Smoked Oysters in Oil for extra flavor!
Serving Size 1 slice; Calories 392; Calories from Fat 242; Saturated Fat 13; Carbohydrates 18; Fiber 0.5; Sugars 2.5; Protein 19; Cholesterol 299; Sodium 773; Vitamin A 19%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 12%; Iron 26%;