- 1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- 1/3 cup corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 (15 oz) can mild green chile enchilada sauce
- 8 (6 inch) soft flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained
- 1/3 cup minced red onions
- In a medium bowl, flake tuna.
- Mix in cheese, corn, onions, cilantro and 2/3 cup enchilada sauce.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of enchilada sauce in bottom of 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Fill each tortilla with about 1/3 cup of the tuna mixture.
- Roll up and place seam side down in dish.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining enchilada sauce with sour cream.
- Pour over rolled tortillas.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow enchiladas to sit 5 minutes before serving.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
These enchiladas are great with salmon too!
Serving Size 1 enchilada; Calories 250; Calories from Fat 110; Saturated Fat 6; Carbohydrates 23; Fiber 2; Sugars 1; Protein 13; Cholesterol 30; Sodium 410; Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 15%; Iron 8%;