- 3 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese blend, plus more for topping
- 1/3 cup corn kernels
- 1/3 cup minced red onions
- 2 Tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 (28 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 8 (8-inch) soft flour tortillas
- Topping options: sour cream, corn, chopped cilantro, chopped green onion, additional cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, flake tuna. Mix in cheese, corn, onions, cilantro and 2/3 cup enchilada sauce.
- Spread 1 cup of enchilada sauce in bottom of 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Fill each tortilla with the tuna mixture. Roll up and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over rolled tortillas.
- Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Allow enchiladas to sit 5 minutes before serving. Serve with desired toppings.