- 1 (5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 2 cups of roughly chopped baby spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup cooked black beans
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red, orange, or yellow bell pepper
- Lime wedge, for serving (optional)
Lime Herb Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and thinly sliced
- salt, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Blend all of the ingredients for the Lime Herb Vinaigrette in a blender (parsley, basil, garlic, salt, olive oil, water, cumin, and lime juice) until the mixture is smooth and well mixed; set aside.
- Into a large bowl, place the spinach, tomatoes, avocado, black beans, red onion, corn, and bell pepper.
- Top with tuna.
- Drizzle the salad with the lime herb vinaigrette and serve with a lime wedge for an extra spritz of freshness.