- 1 (4oz) can Chicken of the Sea E-Z Open Solid White Albacore Tuna
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- salt & pepper
- 1-2 large pita (gluten-free optional)
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Turn the oven onto the broiler setting. Toast the pita on one side for 1-2 minutes until golden and slightly crisp. Remove from the oven and flip.
- Open the tuna can and squeeze to drain all the liquid. Add the salsa and greek yogurt and salt and pepper to taste. Mix with a fork until combined.
- Spread the tuna mixture over the pita into an even layer. Top with the shredded cheese. Broil for 5-7 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and everything is hot. (This time will depend on how hot your broiler is so watch carefully.) Let cool slightly then slice and enjoy!