- 1 can (3.75 ounce) Chicken of the Sea Sardines in Water
- 4 ounces rotini pasta (or whatever your favorite short pasta shape is)
- 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup mini mozzarella pearls
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced banana or yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup dressing
- Start by cooking the pasta according to the directions on the packaging then draining and rinsing with cold water to stop them from cooking and preventing them from sticking to each other.
- To a large bowl, add all the ingredients except the sardines and dressing. Mix to combine then add the dressing and mix to coat.
- Drain the sardines then break each one into 3-4 pieces and carefully mix into the pasta salad to make sure they don’t break too much.
- Serve immediately.