- 1/3 cup Teriyaki sauce or stir-fry sauce
- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup green onions, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell peppers
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen pea pods, thawed
- 1 (6 oz) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- Hot cooked gluten free rice
- In medium bowl, gently combine the teriyaki sauce with tuna; set aside.
- In large skillet, heat oil until hot; sauté garlic.
- Add onion, celery, pea pods, cashews, peppers and water chestnuts and cook until celery is crisp tender.
- Add tuna mixture and continue cooking until hot.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Skip the rice and serve this mixture in lettuce wraps instead!
Serving Size 1; Calories 370; Calories from Fat 118; Saturated Fat 2; Carbohydrates 43; Fiber 5; Sugars 9; Protein 22; Cholesterol 25; Sodium 1290; Vitamin A 28%; Vitamin C 52%; Calcium 8%; Iron 24%;