- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 1/3 cup Teriyaki sauce or stir-fry sauce
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup green onions, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell peppers
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen pea pods, thawed
- 1 (6 oz) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- In medium bowl, gently combine the teriyaki sauce with tuna; set aside.
- In large skillet, heat oil until hot; sauté garlic.
- Add onion, celery, bell peppers, pea pods, cashews, and water chestnuts and cook until celery is crisp tender.
- Add tuna mixture and continue cooking until hot.
- Serve over hot cooked rice with basil.