- 1 (5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 2 Tablespoons roasted garlic hummus or plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill or basil, chopped
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 2 slices Havarti cheese
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to Broil.
- In a large bowl, mix together tuna, yogurt, red onion, and dill or basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange tomato slices on a parchment lined baking sheet pan. Top with tuna mixture.
- Cut Havarti slices in half, and place one half-slice atop each tomato.
- Place under broil and cook just until cheese is melted. Garnish with additional chopped fresh herbs.