- 4 cups romaine, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (9 to 10 inch)
- Toss romaine with enough dressing to coat.
- Add tuna, croutons and Parmesan cheese; toss to combine.
- Spoon salad mixture onto each tortilla near one edge.
- Roll up tortillas beginning with edge nearest salad.
- Seal end with a small dollop of additional Caesar dressing.
- Cut tortillas in half to serve.