- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 1 bunch kale, stems and center rib removed
- 1/2 cup red quinoa, cooked according to package directions, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 stalks celery, julienned
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1 medium red bell pepper, julienned
- Wrap kale in several damp paper towels and microwave for 1-1½ minutes or until just wilted. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, place quinoa, tuna, salt, pepper, olive oil, and rice vinegar in a medium bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Lay 8 kale leaves out flat on a work surface. Place half a kale leaf over cut where center rib was removed. This is so filling doesn’t spill out.
- Spoon tuna mixture over center of kale. Add celery, carrots and pepper in the center.
- Fold bottom and sides of kale to cover filling.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.