- 1/2 pound corkscrew pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (5 oz ) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Premium Albacore Tuna
- In a large saucepan or skillet, melt butter and sauté vegetables with garlic until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in soup, milk, cheese and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat, until cheese is melted; stir frequently.
- Add hot cooked pasta; blend well.
- Fold in tuna; cook until heated through.
- Garnish with additional mozzarella cheese if desired.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try this dish with whole wheat pasta!
Serving Size 1/6 of recipe; Calories 373; Calories from Fat 131; Saturated Fat 5; Carbohydrates 38; Fiber 3.5; Sugars 6; Protein 23; Cholesterol 33; Sodium 784; Vitamin A 40%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 29%; Iron 11%;