- 1 (5 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Solid White Albacore in Water
- 1/2 pound corkscrew pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan or skillet, melt butter and sauté vegetables with garlic until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in condensed soup, milk, cheese and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat, until cheese is melted; stir frequently.
- Add hot cooked pasta; blend well.
- Fold in tuna; cook until heated through.
- Garnish with additional mozzarella cheese if desired.