- 1 packet (2.5 oz.) Chicken of the Sea® Wild Caught Light Tuna Lightly Seasoned by Thai Kitchen, Sweet & Spicy
- 1 (3 oz.) package instant ramen noodles
- 1-2 small bok choy
- 1 soft-boiled egg, cut in half
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Cook ramen noodles to package instructions, including the sauce packets.
- Add the bok choy and cook for about 1 minutes or until tender. Pour into a noodle bowl.
- Add the tuna and egg.
- Serve while still hot and top with green onion and optional sesame seeds.