- 12 oz Chicken of the Sea® Shrimp (any size shrimp)
- 8 cups tortilla chips (equivalent to 12 large handfuls)
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 12 oz. shredded cheese of choice
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Optional toppings: sour cream, jalapeños, diced, salsa, guacamole
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place a layer of chips on bottom of oven safe dish.
- Top with black beans, garlic, shrimp and cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with optional toppings.