- 2 packets (2.5 oz. each) Chicken of the Sea® Wild Caught Light Tuna Lightly Seasoned by McCormick, Lemon Garlic
- 8 oz. fettuccine pasta, cooked to package instructions
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook fettuccini to package instructions and reserve about 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Heat large skillet on medium high heat. Add olive oil and cherry tomatoes. Sear cherry tomatoes until charred, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic to the tomatoes and cook until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add cooked pasta, black olives, and pasta water. Stir the pasta and olives with the tomatoes, then fold in the tuna.
- Gently stir and cook until tuna and pasta are warm.
- Add chopped parsley and season with additional salt and pepper, if needed.