- 1 packet (2.5 oz.) Chicken of the Sea® Wild Caught Light Tuna Lightly Seasoned by McCormick, Dill Tuna Salad
- 2 slices wheat bread
- 2 slices American or cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- Add slice of cheese on top of bread. Add tuna, then top with another slice of cheese and second slice of bread.
- Spread butter on outside of both slices of bread.
- Place sandwich on skillet and heat to low heat.
- Cook sandwich on both sides for about 2-3 minutes or until both sides are golden and cheese is melted.