- 1 (3.75 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Sardines, drained
- 2 packages instant ramen noodles
- 2 large eggs, fried
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, basil, or cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- Optional: hot sauce, lime wedges,
- Discard the ramen package seasonings. Cook ramen noodles to package instructions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry the eggs to your preferred firmness and set aside.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in the skillet on medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add spinach and cook until just wilted.
- Add cooked noodles and butter into pan. Allow butter to melt and noodles to warm up.
- Add soy sauce and sesame seed oil.
- Add sardines to noodles and gently break sardines apart.
- Serve immediately with fried egg, fresh herbs, sesame seeds and additional soy sauce to taste.
- Optional - Serve with hot sauce and lime wedges to squeeze on top of noodles.