- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon, Skinless & Boneless, drained
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups raw fresh broccoli, cut into small bite sized pieces
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumbers
- Heat pan over medium heat and then add the oil. Add broccoli and carrots and cook for about 4 minutes, stirring often. Cooking time will vary based on size of cut broccoli.
- Add about 2 Tablespoons of water into the pan and cover with a lid. Cook until veggies are soft.
- Add garlic and cook for a couple more minutes or until garlic is fragrant. Gently fold in the salmon and about half the teriyaki sauce. Cook until salmon is heated through.
- Serve salmon and veggies over rice. Top with teriyaki sauce to taste.
- Add sesame seeds, green onion and/or sliced cucumbers.